Friday, January 22, 2021 / by Kellie Scholma
Great question. And the answer to that depends on a lot.
What makes a move worth it to you? (Also, say worth four or five times and try to tell me it’s not a really strange word…worth).
What were we talking about? Right, worth.
- It could be worth it to gain a bedroom and a bathroom for your family
- It could be worth it to gain the equity from your home to put down on a new house
- It could be worth it to buy your dream home today
- It could be worth it to buy a fixer-upper and make your own dream home
- It could be worth it to downsize
- It could be worth it to move neighborhoods for work, school, or play
- It could be worth it to stop paying rent and start investing in your future through homeownership
- It could be worth it to [fill in your thoughts here…]
I can’t answer all those questions for you, but I can help you work through them based on mortgage options, market trends, financial considerations, etc...
Maybe you are wondering “What is my home worth?” Now that, my friends, I can help figure out. No pressure, no contract to sign…if it helps you towards answering your question of “Should we or shouldn’t we move?” I would love to get you that information.
Call, text, or email anytime, day or night…kidding! Reasonable daytime hours, please :)
Realtor® with Bellabay Realty
I’m here to help